I hope as you venture through our world you find a little inspiration, or at least realization.

We are still masters of our fate.
We are still captains of our souls.

Winston Churchill


I have plenty of people in my life that can say they have survived! Without help from anyone but from the strength that comes from within. No one can help you if you won't put forth the effort.



Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We Think...




From time to time a writer might ask why do I write?  How do I find the inspiration to put thoughts onto paper?  Or maybe how do I continue to produce my writing? 
   For me it's the same as taking anything I have seen in my past, what I might see in the future, and what I saw today. Writing for me and many others is a way letting our emotions flow into words that create a masterpiece of rhyme.  A rhyme that can be translated or thought to have many meanings, from what the writer intentionally meant it to be.  The same goes for life. When someone goes through a tragic experience, it can be translated in many different ways through emotions.  Some might get angry and shut themselves off from everyone, while others might try to run and hide from their fears that it may one day happen again. My best advice is to look fear in the eye and never back down. There are many out there that think they are alone and fear no one will ever understand or know of the pain they have gone through. Yet, the truth is there are so many who have gone through the same or worse and have found hope, guidance, faith, to know that you can move on, and eventually be happy once again.


I have wrote a short poem on how I look at life now, and that I am in control of what happens, please check it out and leave feedback in the comments, I love to see what you have say.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment