I hope as you venture through our world you find a little inspiration, or at least realization.

We are still masters of our fate.
We are still captains of our souls.

Winston Churchill


I have plenty of people in my life that can say they have survived! Without help from anyone but from the strength that comes from within. No one can help you if you won't put forth the effort.



Tuesday, January 12, 2010

MY INTRODUCTION!


I'm new to blogging, just hoping for an opportunity to share some of my life with internet readers, and those who have had a rough life!
I currently live in Houston, Texas, yet I'm a born and raised 'Bama girl, I'm here to listen and to let others listen to you.
I would also like to say Thanks to Bo Jack for helping me to get this up, running and to Gringo for all of the support, along with all the friends and family members who have helped to support this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Nice intro Ashley :-)

    Regards, Elle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you doing in Houston Ashley???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for directing me here. I am sorry for what you have endured. I hope you find the strength to go ahead and have the life that you so wish for.

    j

    ReplyDelete