I hope as you venture through our world you find a little inspiration, or at least realization.

We are still masters of our fate.
We are still captains of our souls.

Winston Churchill


I have plenty of people in my life that can say they have survived! Without help from anyone but from the strength that comes from within. No one can help you if you won't put forth the effort.



Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A collection of my "struggles"


My Soul Is Blue- When thoughts haunt you.
Demons Stay Alive- Sometimes when thoughts seem to be too overwhelming.
A Spirit Is Within Me- Have you ever got the feeling there is something else inside that you're not sure how to remove.
My Dreams Came To Life- Dreaming about the impossible, but the impossible is actually the truth.


Dear Life - my letter to life.
Dear Death - if you could talk to death what would you say?
A Written Creation- Erase all that is around, pick up a pen and write!
I Speak- About a girl who was mentally abused.
Lost- when your in familiar territory and still can't find you're way out.
The Ashes Of A Girl- R.I.P.- LeeAnn for we miss you too much!


Faint Stories- Trapped in my own imagination, from pain to death.
Sick and Tired- Mental abuse.
Tomorrow- Hoping for the impossible, thinking I was trapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment